- 43ft Narrowboat built by Crook JJ
- Reconditioned BMC 1.5HP Diesel engine
- Large Cruiser Stern with Taff Rails
- T & G White Ceiling & T & G Cabin Sides
- Clarke Stove
- Perfect Project Boat
- Survey Available form 2019
- BSC Until 2024
Duxbury is a 43ft Cruiser Stern built by Crook JJ.
On entering from the Stern you are met with an area created for a shower room to be completed. Forward through to a Clarke Stove surrounded by a brick wall effect. Through to the newly fitted Oak faced worktops and a sink. Duxbury has a T & G finish throughout forward to double seating area to either side. Duxbury would be a perfect purchase for someone wanting a project boat.
A video walkthrough of this boat is available on request.
Narrowboats Ltd are pleased to present this boat, which is at Wincham Wharf.
Please call us to arrange a viewing or a test cruise.