- 60′ x 10′ Widebeam
- Cruiser stern
- Barrus Shire Diesel Engine
- x4 Domestic Batteries Lead Acid / x1 Starter Battery Acid
- Eberspacher Central Heating
- Master Volt Inverter Charger
- Diesel Fuel Whisper Generator
- Last Survey in October 2015
Juel of the Crown is a 60′ x 10′ slimline widebeam live-aboard built-in 2006 by MNM Narrowboat Builders. Propulsion is provided by a Barrus Shire (Yanmar), 4 cylinders, diesel engine. The boat is due to arrive at Wincham Wharf in mid/late May.
Narrowboats Ltd is delighted to present Juel of the Crown to the market. Please call to arrange a viewing appointment as this boat is currently on a private mooring.
For further information please call us in the office.