What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can learn how to manage cookies on your web browser by following the Browser Cookies Guide.
The Cookies We Set
- Name: _ga Expires: 2 years. Reason: Used to distinguish users.
- Name: _gid Expires: 24 hours. Reason: Used to distinguish users.
- Name: _gat Expires: 1 minute. Reason: Used to throttle request rate.
- popup cookie is set to not pop up again for a period of time so it ins’t annoying to the user and their experience.
Third Party Cookies
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter}, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Generator of GDPR Cookies Policy.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com