Wincham Wharf is one of the oldest complexes on the Trent & Mersey canal. The three story wharf building constructed in 1774, three years before the opening of the canal. The object being to service the building of the canal side facility. The building, now a public house, still has three floors and retains the original pulley and hoist system used to raise sacks between differing floor levels.
Narrowboats Ltd, Wincham Boat Sales has been established since 2010 initially as a boat brokerage.